introduction

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Tue Apr 16 14:05:23 UTC 2002

Hi Rudy,

 || On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:10:28 +0200
 || Rudy Gevaert <rudy at zeus.rug.ac.be> wrote:

 rg> Next year I would like to gave a lecture about GNU it
 rg> selves... but give by a "certified agent" :).  So are there
 rg> people here who are up to that.... or if you give me some
 rg> pointers.

Do you would like to have an "official" speaker talk about the GNU
Project, GNU/Linux and Free Software? This should not be a problem.

People at the FSF Europe, FSF NA and the associates of the FSF Europe
routinely speak at events and can be invited. It is mostly up to you
to decide who you would like to have as a speaker and which language
the speech should be in.

For more information, please see

 http://www.fsf.org/people/speakers.html
 http://fsfeurope.org/speakers/speakers.html