Bruce Perens in Linux Magazine Sept 2001

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at tiscalinet.it
Wed Sep 5 14:37:58 UTC 2001

"Georg C. F. Greve" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Bernhard Reiter and I are currently on a very short road-trip through
> the United States and yesterday we got ourselves a Linux Magazine
> (September 2001 issue) in Madison, Wisconsin. On pages 35 to 38 there
> is an interview with Bruce Perens that contains some interesting
> statements about the OSI that we'd like to share with you.

[snip]

I was at the presentation of "behind the scenes" film (about Free Software born),
sponsorized by HP last week at Linux World Expo in San Francisco.
It was introduced by Perens, and he remarked he is near the Free Software more
than Open Source (he also told he will speak about GNU/Linux instead of simply
Linux for the future, but thi is another story...)

--
Simo Sorce