Open Source Software Publication of BMWi (March 2001)

Olivier Berger oberger at april.org
Mon May 21 22:07:59 UTC 2001

Volker Dormeyer a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if it is already known. In march the german ministry of
> economy and technology released a german publication about open source
> software.

Things are moving forward in France too.

For those speaking french, I'd like to point to the report wich was
recently written by a french MP at the request of the Prime Minister,
wich was about "electronic" administration modernisation. It contains an
interesting part dealing with Free Software.

We've converted it to HTML at
http://www.april.org/divers/extrait-rapport-carcenac.html.

You'll find links to the original in the top of that page.

Regards,
--
Olivier BERGER - Secrétaire de l'association APRIL
APRIL (http://www.april.org) - Vive python (http://www.python.org)