Logo timeline

Marc SCHAEFER schaefer at alphanet.ch
Wed May 9 09:30:53 UTC 2001

On Wed, 9 May 2001, karin kosina wrote:

> Let me state one thing here: I am sure that most people on this list share
> my appreciation for all the time, effort, and yes, also money, you put into
> setting up and organising the FSFE so far.

Yes, this is also what I think. Please continue the good work. And please
select *any* logo that a majority finds nice. I personnally do not have
any preference, they all had their advantages and disadvantages.

We need an active FSFE, where the content and the activities are much
better than any logo :)