Free Software Magazine

Raphael Rousseau RaphaelRousseau at fsfeurope.org
Mon Dec 10 14:53:49 UTC 2001

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 05:04:02PM +0100, Loic Dachary wrote:

> 	Hi,
>
> 	As a followup to
>
> 	http://mailman.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2001-December/002033.html
>
> 	I'm pretty sure there is no obstacle for FSF Europe to distribute
> paper copies of this magazine. When I mean no obstacle, I omit the fact
> that someone has to take care of this ;-)
>
> 	The FSF Europe being an established non profit, a volunteer
> would only have to make sure the copies are printed, to get in touch
> with distribution chanels etc, etc. When I mean "only", I omit the fact
> that this is a quite demanding task.

I was wondering about the fact that it would perhaps need to be
translated, before being printed ?
Did you think about it, or you thought it wouldn't need to ?
In France, a lot of people have difficulties to read English speaking
publications, so they avoid them as often as they can.

Except this potentially huge question, I'd be very interested by this
project, at least for participating to the French publication.
I'm the French translator of Georg's Brave GNU World, and the
responsible for Alcove's newletter, so I suppose I've already proven to
be in favor of any publication about Free Software...

Could the Brave GNU World be a part of this publication ?

	Raph
--
Raphael Rousseau <RaphaelRousseau AT fsfeurope.org>
        Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur