Tax-deductability of donation in Europe

Matthias Kabel matthias.kabel at tyche.de
Wed Dec 20 21:58:04 UTC 2000

Hi!

We, Georg Jakob <jack at unix.sbg.ac.at> and me wrote a first draft of
a statute for a non-profit organization. It is in german, because we life in
Austria, but it may be useful for Germany too.

http://www.salzburg.luga.or.at/fsf-statuten.tex

(attention, there is no link to it, but our homepage has a very cute
penguin and may be worth a visit)

Beside the organization we need a logo, we would suggest a nice girl
(Europa) riding on a GNU (maybe just arriving the coast getting out of the
sea, smashing a little red heap would be exaggerated) over them the
twelve stars of the European Community. Anyone with a talent to draw?

Kind regards

Georg Jakob, Matthias Kabel