Tax-deductability of donation in Europe

Jan Schaumann jschauma at netmeister.org
Thu Dec 21 00:46:08 UTC 2000

Matthias Kabel <matthias.kabel at tyche.de> wrote:

> Beside the organization we need a logo, we would suggest a nice girl
> (Europa) riding on a GNU (maybe just arriving the coast getting out of the
> sea, smashing a little red heap would be exaggerated) over them the
> twelve stars of the European Community. Anyone with a talent to draw?

I like this idea very much - a very good thought! :) Wasn't there a
famous painting by Picasso like that, that we could model the logo
after?

Also, in their "statuten", Jakob and Matthias mention the idea of a
newsgroup for the fsf-europe. How about it? Would it be under the
gnu.*-hierarchy or should we try to create a new top-level hierarchy
fsf.* and thus fsf.europe?

-Jan

--
Jan Schaumann <http://www.netmeister.org>

How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere
else.		-- R. Buckminster Fuller