[WikiCaretakers] Outdated pages

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Sat Mar 12 05:53:20 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I just stumbled over some old pages, and just deleted one without much
content at all, I am wondering if it is fine to also delete pages like:
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Activities/Hardware/OpenPandora which were setup
and then not further developed and the quality is not really that well.

What is your take? And do you from time to time do some cleanup on the
wiki / flag obviously outdated pages?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290