[WikiCaretakers] Increase cookie login time

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 14 11:26:32 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Would it be possible to increase the time until a user is logged out
after he/she successfully authenticated? It's quite nasty to type in the
credentials several times a day (currently it's 3 hours IIRC).

3-7 days would be a good time frame IMHO.

Thanks and best,
Max

PS: I'm not on the list so please keep me in Cc.

--
Max Mehl - Free Software Foundation Europe - Program Manager
Contact and further information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl