[WikiCaretakers] PLEASE remove captcha from wiki

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 12 16:54:48 CEST 2017

On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 10:46:36PM +0200, Michael Kesper wrote:
> Would it be possible to have a "remove this" on the edit page?

Actually I have put this on my ToDo list after your mail. This will only
require an edit in the python template which is part of our custom FSFE-Theme
anyway.

I will need to warm up with the Moin templating to do this. Meanwhile, if
anyone on the list likes to have a look, you can find our current templates
in:
https://svn.fsfe.org/external-web/style_wiki.fsfe.org/trunk

Afaik, fsfe.py should contain a class or function overriding the edit page.
The repository is writeable for all regular web site authors.

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                              █▉█▉█▉