[FSFE Zurich] Organising ilovefs: Event entry, expenses

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Mo Jan 23 13:47:36 UTC 2023

Hello all, hi Ralf,

On 21/01/2023 17:17, Ralf Hersel wrote:
> on Thursday, we had our January meeting of FSFE-ZH:
> https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/Zurich/2023-01-19
> <https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events/Zurich/2023-01-19>
> Our next meeting will be on Feb. 14th. We will meet in a restaurant and
> want to invite people from other community groups. The idea is a) get
> together with the 'free' community beyond FSFE Zurich, St. Gallen and
> Basel, b) take a picture for 'I love Free Software day' with many
> people.

that is great news, that the three groups are meeting together and you
are inviting more. I created an event entry. [1] Could you please send a
German version? [2] Feel free to edit the text. I would also propose
that you craft a social media post in German and then we share it.

Regarding the support that you offered (Pizza etc.) we decided
> that we all pay for ourselves. Instead, we would be grateful to take the
> 100 Euro for our budget because we are very low on money. Currently, we
> just have 209 CHF for mailings, flyers etc.

It is not possible but we anyway want to help your activities. The
ilovefs budget is project-specific, allocated to events of the day so
you can still use it to make the event nicer.

For other expenses you can tell me directly what you need. We would love
to help as long as we know what is it for and we can justify it as an
FSFE expense. Then we can pay directly, for example, printing costs,
after an invoice.

Keep us posted and let us know how we can help! Have fun!

Greetings,

Fani

[1] https://fsfe.org/events/events.html
[2] https://fsfe.org/community/tools/eventregistration