[FSFE Zurich] Fwd: Re: turning local group's website to multi-language

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Mi Jan 26 09:36:15 UTC 2022

Hello Alex,

On 24/01/2022 22:05, Alexander Pitsch wrote:
> Only for the translation into English, however. Given that we're based
> in Switzerland, I'd consider translations into French and Italian fairly
> important, too.

for this we can ask the kind help of volunteers in our Translators
team*. They are very active, especially for English and Italian. If you
decide that the website can become multi-lingual, I will need to know in
what format should the translators provide their contributions. Then, I
will contact them.

Thank you for your help!

Greetings,

Fani