[FSFE Zurich] Enjoy a cool 'I Love Free Software Day' local meetup

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Di Dez 13 15:37:23 UTC 2022

Hello to Basel, st Gallain, and Zurich,

we are glad to see your developments over the past year. We would like
to share with you an event idea that might interest you. A lot of you
have already participated in our annual "I Love Free Software Day". For
those of you who haven't done so yet: The "I Love Free Software Day" is
celebrated on the 14th of February each year. On this day we say "thank
you" to Free Software contributors.

This year we want to celebrate the I Love Free Software Day with our
local groups. This means that we would like to support you in organising
a cool meetup for your local group. Would it be a single meetup or in
three cities? This is up to you! If you meet on February 14th the
following are on us:

    -  non alcoholic drinks
    -  snacks (Pizza, anyone?)
    -  custom made cake with I Love Free Software theme
    -  small rent for a room

This is a small gesture from our part to show how thankful and excited
we are to see your contributions as volunteers. You can discuss this in
your next meeting and let us know if you are interested to take the
offer. We can cover costs up to 100€ but if you have something in mind
that costs more, we can discuss that.

Cheers,

Fani

--