[Fellowship Zurich] Videos Community Meeting SFSCon Bolzano

Gian-Maria Daffré giammi at fsfe.org
Mi Dez 4 19:07:14 UTC 2019

The recordings of the talks from the community meeting are online. You
find all of them on youtube [0] and so far three of them on peertube
[1]. As we are not able to upload more than one GB per day it might take
until the end of the week or the beginning of next week until all the
videos are on our peertube platform.

[0]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC68ldbHwL_-5qzETqOaAMWQ/videos
[1]
https://peertube.social/videos/watch/playlist/6b30de21-966e-4a81-8ae0-d5f1b26caf1a?videoId=6a311cd7-9189-4174-a9cf-302ad5bac3e8

--
I kindly ask you not to send me attachments in proprietary file
formats, use open standards like PDF, HTML, RTF or plain text.