[Fellowship Zurich] PMPC Update

Alexander Sander alex.sander at fsfe.org
Do Nov 22 12:23:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am Alexander Sander and joind the FSFE in late August as EU public
policy programme manager. You can find some more info about me here:
https://fsfe.org/about/sander/sander.de.html

I met Giammi at the SFSCon and we had an interesting conversation about
ths FS world, the upcoming elections and also about our Public Money?
Pulic Code! Campaign which could be interesting for the upcoming elections.

We now have our video translated into french, italian and german (and
many other languages):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QSxY-_Oooc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9_rRLlmEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udKWdKgu0o

Feel free to share these videos or put them on other platforms than
youtube.

We are also working on a Brochure which can be very useful for the
election campaign. We will share this as soon as it is published.

I hope to see and meet you personally soon and I am really looking
forward to working with you.

You can reach me
on jabber: alex.sander at fsfe.org
mail: alex.sander at fsfe.org
(A80E 11E0 E6D1 C29E 09D3 5A4D 3641 1F3E 916C 2B2C)
twitter: @lexelas
mobile: +49 157 923 472 12

Best,

Alex

--
Alexander Sander - EU Public Policy Programme Manager
Free Software Foundation Europe