[Fellowship Zurich] Anisa and Kristi's arrival, travel to Bern, Zurich meetings

Gian-Maria Daffré gian-maria.daffre at giammi.com
Di Sep 19 14:13:02 UTC 2017

Hello Daniel,

Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> writes:
> Anisa and Kristi arrived in Zurich today.  I've had a brief discussion
> with them about their plans for the week.
>
> For tomorrow's meeting in Bern, is anybody taking a train from Zurich to
> Bern and would travel with them?  Alternatively, is anybody from Zurich
> driving to Bern tomorrow and would like to give them a ride?

Unfortunatel I cannot participate in Bern, as I have other obligatons.

> It would also be really good to have support from any members of the
> FSFE community who can attend or promote the Open Agriculture meeting on
> Thursday.  This project is still at an early stage in Zurich, it doesn't
> matter if you don't know any of the details, if you have 15 minutes to
> watch the TED talk[1] that tells you all the essentials.  If anybody can
> bring promotional materials to the meeting that will also be helpful.

Enrico has some promotional material, but AFAIK he is currently in the
south of Switzerland. I contacted him regarding this.

> All the meetings, including the talk they give for FSFE in Zurich on
> Friday, 22.09, are in freie-termine.ch

Glad that iw worked out well.

> Kristi has recently been appointed to do a study into FSFE's identity
> and she is keen to interview members of the FSFE community for this.
> Please feel free to email her if you would like to participate.

Will contact her during the meeting.

One of the projects of the FSFE Zürich was also the creation of a online
and printed book of free sofware users.

https://freie.software/

Maybe it might be interesting for them to be in it too.

Best,
Giammi