[Fellowship Zurich] Agenda du Libre / freie-termine.ch

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mo Aug 28 12:26:39 UTC 2017

On 28/08/17 13:32, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 01:17:03PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> Agenda du Libre[1] has been discussed elsewhere recently.
>>
>> Is it possible to combine it with freie-termine.ch[2] somehow?
> Probably. But is it wanted?
>
> From my point of view, they cover different regions:
>
> Agenda du Libre primarily has French-speaking area/events from France,
> Belgium and Swiss-Romandie.
>
> Freie-Termine.ch is primarily focussed on the German-speaking area of
> Switzerland and nearby-events e.g. in Vorarlberg, around Lake
> Constance or along the High Rhine.
>
>> Until that happens automatically, does anybody want to put FSFE Zurich
>> meetings into Agenda du Libre?
> Why? It's not in Romandie.

Zurich is in their menu

As many of these sites can export iCalendar data, it may be possible
aggregate their data in the same way that RSS feeds are aggregated by
Planet Venus.  Something like that would definitely be preferable to
manually entering every event in two (or more) places.

Regards,

Daniel