[Fellowship Zurich] Agenda du Libre / freie-termine.ch

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Mo Aug 28 11:32:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 01:17:03PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Agenda du Libre[1] has been discussed elsewhere recently.
>
> Is it possible to combine it with freie-termine.ch[2] somehow?

Probably. But is it wanted?

>From my point of view, they cover different regions:

Agenda du Libre primarily has French-speaking area/events from France,
Belgium and Swiss-Romandie.

Freie-Termine.ch is primarily focussed on the German-speaking area of
Switzerland and nearby-events e.g. in Vorarlberg, around Lake
Constance or along the High Rhine.

> Until that happens automatically, does anybody want to put FSFE Zurich
> meetings into Agenda du Libre?

Why? It's not in Romandie.

  Kind regards, Axel (one of the two administrators of freie-termine.ch)
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe at noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://abe.noone.org/ (Web)