[Fellowship Zurich] Cryptoparties?

Simon Wächter waechter.simon at gmail.com
Sa Aug 5 13:25:56 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel

I am not aware of any. But it might be interesting to contact the
organizers behind the crypto parties a few months ago (Neither do I
know the organizers nor if the events did really happen). They should
know the scene around Zurich and ongoing events:

https://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/sd/de/index/stadtleben/gz_qt/aussersihl/events/cryptoparty.html

Best,
Simon