[Fellowship Zurich] Fwd: GNU Generation EPFL, looking forward on foss

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Di Mai 17 13:01:42 UTC 2016

Hallo Zürcher,

eine Kontaktanfrage Die ich gerne und mit Erlaubnis an Euch weiterreiche:

Betreff: GNU Generation EPFL, looking forward on foss
Datum: Tue, 17 May 2016 01:28:54 +0200
Von: Roosembert Palacios <roosembert.palacios at epfl.ch>
Antwort an: roosembert.palacios at epfl.ch
An: fellowship at fsfeurope.org

Hello,

We are GNU Generation, a student association from EPFL. We give
technical and technological support to anyone interested on free and
open source software.

We would like to get involved into foss outside the campus.
More precisely, we would love to have guest speakers in our events or
have our members invited to any event related to foss.

Could you point us in the right direction?
ie. whom to contact, where to get more information, ...

Do you organize any events or are there any projects in switzerland?
(Specially Lausanne and its surroundings)

Best Regards
Roosembert Palacios
President, for GNU Generation