[Fellowship Zurich] Agenda "agendadulibre.ch"

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Di Feb 28 16:59:43 UTC 2012

Hello, Michael!

Am Dienstag, den 28.02.2012, 15:49 +0100 schrieb Michael Germini:
> I can generate a aggregation only for the Gull !
>
> Gull
> webcal://http://www.agendadulibre.ch/ical.php?tag=gull

Excellent. I just included that into freie-termine.ch - I think it is
better to have the events separated by organisation, so it's probably
better to use the tag=gull than to use the tags by canton.

May I request some improvements for the iCal export?

* the URL field is probably wrong:
URL:http://http://www.agendadulibre.ch/showevent.php?id=4 looks like
there's an "http://" too many.

* the description seems to be always "DESCRIPTION:Un évènement de
l'Agenda du Libre". I don't think this is a good use of the DESCRIPTION
field in iCal, unless there is a better description of the event, the
DESCRIPTION field should probably be removed.

Thanks,
Reinhard