[Fellowship Zurich] Ideé

Michael Germini michael at germini.info
Di Feb 28 14:25:24 UTC 2012

hello,

If you take only ical french parte
http://www.agendadulibre.ch/icallist.php

Vaud
Valais
Neuchâtel
Fribourg
Genève
Jura
Thiel will no duplicate entries

michael

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Agenda "agendadulibre.ch"
Date: 	Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:03:49 +0100
From: 	Reinhard Müller <reinhard at fsfe.org>
To: 	Michael Germini <michael at germini.info>
CC: 	zurich at lists.fsfe.org

Hi, Michael!

Am Dienstag, den 28.02.2012, 13:42 +0100 schrieb Michael Germini:
>  Agenda du Libre
>  This project holds the code that powers the agendadulibre.org website
>  and that can be used, to a limited extent, for other similar websites!

I'm not sure I understand what you want to tell with this. If you want
to propose that we should use this software for freie-termine.ch, I
don't think that it would fit, since freie-termine.ch is only an
aggregator, not an actively maintained list of events.

>  Yes, add agendadulibre.ch as iCal feed !
>
>  http://www.agendadulibre.ch/icallist.php
>  webcal://http://www.agendadulibre.ch/ical.php?region=all

Just to be sure: is agendadulibre.ch a primary source of events, or does
it copy/replicate events from another source?

I would like to avoid to have duplicate entries in freie-termine.ch when
we have different sources mentioning the same event.

Thanks,
Reinhard