[Fellowship Zurich] Agenda "agendadulibre.ch"

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Mo Feb 27 13:27:54 UTC 2012

Hello, Michael!

Am Montag, den 27.02.2012, 13:56 +0100 schrieb Michael Germini:
> I am the moderator of the agendadulibre.ch and I would like to inform
> you that with can works together ?

It looks like agendadulibre.ch is very similar to freie-termine.ch, just
targetting at the French speaking part of Switzerland rather than the
German speaking part.

Of course I think it could make sense to work together.

I'm sorry that I don't speak French, so can you reiterate your question
in English?

Thank you!
--
Reinhard Mueller    Free Software Foundation Europe
** Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! **