[Fellowship Zurich] Agenda du libre suisse / Freie Termine Schweiz

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mi Mär 23 16:12:39 UTC 2011

Francois Bianco <fbianco at swisslinux.org> wrote:

> I provide you very haply with code that detect the language of the
> browser and set automatically the language... even if I am sure
> there exist thousand of such code.
>
> I already lobby to Swisslinux.org and Le Gull such that they provide a list
> of their events to freie-termine.ch and I have some contacts with
> the Neuchatel Lug. I would see it as a very big disappointment that
> you do not want to try to connect Switzerland and exclude events
> that happens in Switzerland but in a different speaking part of the country.

Very cool -- with this kind of support + energy behind the request
I agree that it adding events in the French speaking part, and
adding French as a user interfacce language (and therefore should)
be done in a way that makes good sense, and won't cause any undue
delays.

That still seems to leave the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland
without coverage though(?)

Greetings,
Norbert