[Fellowship Zurich] Agenda du libre suisse / Freie Termine Schweiz

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mi Mär 23 10:42:13 UTC 2011

Reinhard Müller <reinhard at fsfe.org> wrote:

> I think linking back and forth with agendadulibre.org (or with
> ch.agendadulibre.org if we decide to make a separate calendar for the
> French speaking part of Switzerland) is a good idea in any case.

My view right now is that I'm all in favor of linking back and forth
between freietermine.ch and agendadulibre.org, and not taking any
further action within the freietermine.ch site to handle events
outside the German-speaking area of Switzerland, for now at least.

If anyone expresses a strong desire to set up something for the French
speaking part of Switzerland, they could do that e.g. under
ch.agendadulibre.org or agendadulibre.ch and we'd of course also
exchange links with them.

But I think that it will be wise for us (the Zurich FSFE fellowship
group) to choose such a course of action that avoids us getting
delayed by tricky multilingual issues. Right now our focus needs to be
on getting to the point where we have something that is useful to a
critical mass of users.

Greetings,
Norbert