[Fellowship Zurich] parties in switzerland

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Fr Jul 15 12:44:57 UTC 2011

Hi again.

> i've gone through dozens of websites and collected lot of addresses of parties...

Late thanks :=)

> here is the raw list.
>
> as soon as there is a form with questions, i can go through it and make it "usable" (a nice spreadsheet would be better...)
>
> and if somebody has addresses which are missing, just send them! (or tell me where i can find them)

Andreas Burger was so kind and added some more questions to the wiki page:

https://wiki.fsfe.org/groups/Zurich/Politikerbefragung

Please add comments and more questions till Sun June 24th.

Then we have to vote for the questions that should be asked (I would
suggest to pick 5-7) and prepare the mailing.

Greets
Marcus