[Fellowship Zurich] [CH-FSFE] fellowship meeting with FSFE president in Zürich , 16.10.

Matthias Stuermer matthias at stuermer.ch
Do Okt 15 21:39:38 UTC 2009

Hi all

Yes, we're very sorry for cancelling the event. Only five people had
signed on. Probably we announced the event on too short notice, or it is
vacation, I don't know.

However I talked to Karsten this week and we'll try to find a new date
by the end of November.

Best, Matthias

Matthias Stürmer | matthias at stuermer.ch | http://stuermer.ch