[Fellowship Zurich] KDE 4.2 Release Party: ETH Zürich , 28 January, 17:30

Graeme West west at fsfeurope.org
Fr Jan 9 15:28:31 UTC 2009

Hi all!
I'd like to invite you all to attend the launch party for KDE 4.2 in Zürich,
which will feature a speech by Aaron Seigo, with an introduction by Georg
Greve, FSFE President.

Shane Coughlan and I from the FTF will also be there, so if you have licensing
questions then please ask Shane :)

> After an introduction by Georg Greve of the Free Software Foundation Europe
> there will be a talk by Aaron Seigo. Food and drinks afterwards.
>
>     * When: Wednesday, January 28, 17:30.
>     * Where: Auditorium Maximum, main building ETH Zürich
>     * Contact: Luca Gugelmannexternal link

Further details are here:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+4.2+Release+Party

We hope to see you there!