[Fellowship Zurich] [CH-FSFE] Strategy for next year: 'breakfast briefing' event and Swiss Free Software Day!

Hannes Gassert hannes.gassert at liip.ch
Mi Jan 7 20:37:36 UTC 2009

Hi Graeme, everybody,

Thanks for this most interesting outlook. Your ideas have a lot in
common with what we do at /ch/open, so we do of course appreciate a lot
your intent to coordinate with us (Swiss Free Software Day <-> OpenExpo,
Breakfast Briefing <-> /ch/open Business Lunches[1]). It's not too clear
how we could help, but if you plan to focus on government, there's two
events you must not miss:

# The upcoming event "Öffentliche Ausschreibungen, AGB Bund und Open
Source" [2]
# OpenExpo's Government Track on April 1.

And of course please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as your plans
become more tangible.

Sending kind regards,
Hannes, /ch/open Board Member

*****
[1] Regular lunch series in Bern and Zurich, see
http://www.ch-open.ch/events/lunchbe.html and
http://www.ch-open.ch/events/lunchzh.php
[2] See http://www.ch-open.ch/events/2009/ausschreibungen_oss.html

--
Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 43 500 39 82
Feldstrasse 133 //  CH - 8004 Zürich // GPG 0x9EA04604