[Fellowship Zurich] report of the last fellowship meeting

Graeme West west at fsfeurope.org
Mo Okt 13 11:03:11 UTC 2008

Hi all,
It was really nice to meet you all on Friday.

With the next meetings in mind, I've started a Doodle poll to figure out
what the best day of the week and time to meet might be:

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=qtmun7hnxnhaxgwf

It would be great if you could express your preference. Please ignore
the specific dates (e.g. 'Mon 21') - we just want to know if any
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday would be OK.

Regards,

Graeme West

--
Graeme West