[Fellowship Zurich] Draft agenda

Graeme West west at fsfeurope.org
Di Nov 18 12:00:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,
As promised, here is a draft agenda for our meeting. I know it's not too
detailed but I thought that some updates on recent activities might be
helpful, which is why Georg is attending and I will talk about the FTF.

At the last meeting, there seemed to be a willingness to engage in some
kind of advocacy for Free Software. The purpose of item 3 is to
establish how best we can do that.

Please send me your comments or additions.

Regards,

Graeme

Agenda:
        1. The FSFE President, Georg C. F. Greve, will give a short talk
        summarising the state of Free Software in Switzerland, including
        opportunities for advocacy.
        2. Freedom Task Force intern Graeme West will update the group
        on recent FTF activities.
        3. The group will discuss activities of the Zürich fellowship
        group and Swiss team
        4. Any other business

--
Graeme West