[Fellowship Zurich] Fellowship meeting action items & next meeting dates

Graeme West west at fsfeurope.org
Mo Dez 1 16:07:30 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Sorry for not sending this earlier.

Just to re-cap on the action items we assigned at the last fellowship meeting.

Groups we identified as useful to target include: trade unions, political
parties and fair trade groups. Some initial research is needed.

* Georg:		Will talk to Wolf Ludwig from Kommunika (media union) about getting
people from that organisation involved
* Graeme:		Will research formats for a possible briefing event involving people
from the various groups who have been identified as responsible for standards
policy, consumer protection and suchlike within their organisations. Will
outline the event to the group.
* Andreas:		Will investigate how to get a booth at Parteitäge, trade union
events and similar, and some investigation on who we should approach within
parties/unions

So, we will define a concept for a potential meeting, and using the research
we will gather over the next few weeks, we then can take it forward.

Please let me know if I have missed anything out.

I've also put up a Doodle to decide the date/time for the next meeting:

http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=3mdsviux62h8nqsu

The potential times are:
Thursday 11th Dec	18:00 or 18:30
Friday 12th Dec	18:00 or 18:30

We should have some glühwein and other holiday goodies, so we hope to see you
there!

Regards,

Graeme

--