[Fellowship Zurich] report of the second meeting on the 15th of August

Shane Martin Coughlan coughlan at fsfeurope.org
Sa Aug 16 15:35:15 UTC 2008

Hi guys

Thanks to Ben for writing the report so quickly.  He has a lot of energy. ;)

I thought last night's meeting was very interesting.  It was great to
hear different views and opinions and I think the result of our
conversation - the idea of building on the work of existing groups in
Switzerland - is excellent.

I'm looking forward to our next meeting about a week before Software
Freedom Day and I'll try to ensure I can fit it into my travel schedule.

Happy hacking!

Shane

--
Shane Coughlan