[WikiCaretakers] Migration of Wiki server

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 19 14:02:30 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Today I will migrate the Wiki VM (scheele.fsfeurope.org) to our new
performance cluster.

This will change the following IPs:

scheele.fsfeurope.org will only be available via a dedicated IPv6. So if
you need SSH access, you'll have to have IPv6 connection somehow. Its
IPv6 will be 2001:780:215:1::55

However, wiki.fsfe.org (and its test domain) be publicly available via
our reverse proxy on proxy.noris.fsfeurope.org on both protocols. This
proxies only port 443. There is some slight webserver configuration
necessary to support the proxy protocol, so you won't be able to reach
it via its IPv4/IPv6 directly.

Other than that, everything will stay the same, except the drastically
improved performance.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl