[WikiCaretakers] country teams mixed with other teams

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 18 11:53:11 UTC 2021

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Zarl-Zierl <johannes at zarl-zierl.at> writes:
> I'm not really in the mood to tinker too much with the page structure right
> now, so I left it as is for now.

I'm sorry; I wasn't trying to assign work to you.  I just wanted to know
what to do so I can help.

> Thinking about it again I'm doubting my previous opinion. Maybe the cleanest
> solution would be to just move the country teams that are currently below
> Teams into LocalGroups and focus Teams on topical teams only.

I just tried again to look at it from the perspective of a potential
user looking for information on our wiki and I think perhaps all of the
topical teams/country teams/local groups should be on the same page, but
in different sections.  The reason is that they either want to know
about our structure and then it's nice to have an overview or they want
to get in touch with the most appropriate group and then again, it helps
to have a nice overview.  What do you think?

> Done.

Thank you!

Happy hacking!
Florian