[WikiCaretakers] Request to change the Wiki's CSS

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 16 10:06:46 UTC 2020

~ Reinhard Müller [2020-03-16 09:47 +0100]:
> Am 13.03.20 um 13:00 schrieb Max Mehl:
>> As System Administrator, I personally have access to the server, so in
>> order to avoid a further back and forth you can send me the changed file
>> (or a diff if you prefer).
>
> Thank you very much! Please find the updated file attached, there's only
> one line changed.

Thank you, copied on the server.

> I tried to create a pull request on the git repository
> that Paul mentioned, but I was told that "This repo is archived. You can
> view files and clone it, but cannot push or open issues/pull-requests."

Yes, the repo has not been used so it has been archived. However, to
allow for more collaboration, it could easily be reactivated and
deployed automatically, e.g. via Drone or a cronjob running "git pull"
on the server or so.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl