[WikiCaretakers] Request to change the Wiki's CSS

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 13 21:42:55 UTC 2020

Hi Max,

On Freitag, 13. März 2020 13:00:33 CET Max Mehl wrote:
> I am sorry to start a "not my responsibility" game here, but it's new to
> me that web@ does CSS changes for the wiki. The CSS file for
> wiki.fsfe.org is stored solely on the wiki server (scheele) and
> therefore can only be updated by those who have access to it.

I think it's not so much a responsibility thing, but rather a question of
domain knowledge. As a wiki caretaker I'm not really knowledgeable about CSS
issues. I pointed Reinhard to web@ because there can be a technical discussion
about any proposed changes here.

> As System Administrator, I personally have access to the server, so in
> order to avoid a further back and forth you can send me the changed file
> (or a diff if you prefer).

Thanks for the offer! Once the change in CSS is implemented, Thomas or I can
put the file there as well...

Cheers,
  Johannes