[WikiCaretakers] Request to change the Wiki's CSS

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 13 12:00:33 UTC 2020

Hi Reinhard,

~ Reinhard Müller [2020-03-13 12:53 +0100]:
> I've already received confirmation from the wiki caretakers team that
> they approve of this change, and was told that the ones actually doing
> the change would be the webmasters.

I am sorry to start a "not my responsibility" game here, but it's new to
me that web@ does CSS changes for the wiki. The CSS file for
wiki.fsfe.org is stored solely on the wiki server (scheele) and
therefore can only be updated by those who have access to it.

As System Administrator, I personally have access to the server, so in
order to avoid a further back and forth you can send me the changed file
(or a diff if you prefer).

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl