[WikiCaretakers] Request to change the Wiki's CSS

Johannes Zarl-Zierl jzarl at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 12 23:37:10 UTC 2020

Dear Reinhard,

On Donnerstag, 12. März 2020 16:35:58 CET Reinhard Müller wrote:
> have you seen this? Is this the right place to ask at all?

I did see the mail when you sent it, but promptly forgot about it. No
objections from me regarding improving the CSS.

I guess a better audience would have been the web mailing list (maybe CCing
this list) - WikiCaretakers is more concerned with the contents of the wiki
(but of course the CSS is not totally off-topic as well).

> Please notice that I'm not subscribed to the wikicaretakers list, so
> please CC me in replies.

Done.

Cheers,
  Johannes