[WikiCaretakers] german team not listed on /teams

Johannes Zarl-Zierl johannes at zarl-zierl.at
Mon Jun 17 11:26:43 UTC 2019

Dear Erik,

That's because the German team is not a local group. Country teams are teams, as in "a team that works together on a topic and does not necessarily meet in person".

Local Groups have regular meetings with l regional focus.

At least that's how we organized things in the past. Of course, things can be changed...

Cheers,
  Johannes