[WikiCaretakers] where has the CARE internal-wiki-page been gone?

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 6 13:03:17 UTC 2018

On 06.09.2018 14:21, Max Mehl wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> # Erik Albers [2018-09-06 13:46 +0200]:
>> So far ok. No need to duplicate content. However, there was an internal
>> subpage with the written procedures under
>>
>> 	https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE/Internal
>>
>> and that content is not doubled on our web-pages and it seems also to be
>> deleted as it gives a 404 now. Can we please re-establish that page somehow or
>> at least get the content of it?
>
> Remember when you asked to redirect the Wiki's CoC to fsfe.org? That's
> what causing this ;)

yeah, I already thought so.

> I've deactivated the redirection for a while to enable you to copy out
> everything. At the same time I will have to investigate how to make the
> redirection not affect subpages.

ok, thanks. I think we should somehow find a place in the wiki. I think it is
the best place for this, because access can be restricted but easy to manage
for people outside (like currently Polina Lucile and Jan) instead of SVN

The wiki team has any ideas on this where this could fit?

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE