[WikiCaretakers] where has the CARE internal-wiki-page been gone?

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 6 12:21:25 UTC 2018

Hi Erik,

# Erik Albers [2018-09-06 13:46 +0200]:
> So far ok. No need to duplicate content. However, there was an internal
> subpage with the written procedures under
>
> 	https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE/Internal
>
> and that content is not doubled on our web-pages and it seems also to be
> deleted as it gives a 404 now. Can we please re-establish that page somehow or
> at least get the content of it?

Remember when you asked to redirect the Wiki's CoC to fsfe.org? That's
what causing this ;)

I've deactivated the redirection for a while to enable you to copy out
everything. At the same time I will have to investigate how to make the
redirection not affect subpages.

For reference, the current line in /var/www/.htaccess is

  Redirect permanent "/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct" https://fsfe.org/about/codeofconduct

Not sure whether we can have the normal mod_rewrite syntax here or
whether this is specific to MoinMoin.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact & information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl