[WikiCaretakers] where has the CARE internal-wiki-page been gone?

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 6 11:46:19 UTC 2018

Hi admins,

the CARE team once had its digital presence in the wiki on this page:

	https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE/

I think in the light of its similar digital presence on our very same webpages

	https://fsfe.org/about/codeofconduct#CARE

it has been deleted because now it gives a 404.

So far ok. No need to duplicate content. However, there was an internal
subpage with the written procedures under

	https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE/Internal

and that content is not doubled on our web-pages and it seems also to be
deleted as it gives a 404 now. Can we please re-establish that page somehow or
at least get the content of it?

Thank you very much,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE