[WikiCaretakers] TechDocs/FellowshipServices

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Sat Mar 31 15:44:20 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I just noticed that the FellowshipServices page consists of a
self-presentation of one of our supporters.

  https://wiki.fsfe.org/TechDocs/FellowshipServices

There's no revision I could set back to. Could it be that the user
deleted this page? Or has it been deleted beforehand?

Anyway, this page is definitely wrong there. Would someone please delete
the page and/or contact the users? I'm not sure about your exact
processes and don't want to interfere with them :)

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact & information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl