[WikiCaretakers] Fwd: Re: access to locked page for people outside of team

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Jun 19 13:14:07 UTC 2018

On 13.06.2018 13:29, Thomas Doczkal wrote:
> Hi Erik,
>
> as noticed attached the answers from Johannes.
> He describes the required steps gives some additional hints for
> improvements. :)
>
> Best Regards,
> Thomas

It was said:

The best way IMO is to create a group "Group/CARE" and assign that group
instead of Group/Team (or additionally). I've taken the liberty to create the
Group/CARE page for you - please review and change the ACL of CARE/Internal
once you think it fits: https://wiki.fsfe.org/Group/CARE

--> I now added two more group members. Is this the correct way to do it? Can
all these members now access the internal page here?

https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/CodeOfConduct/CARE/Internal

Please remember I am not on the list, so keep me in reply please.

thank you and best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE