[WikiCaretakers] access to locked page for people outside of team

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 13 11:09:20 UTC 2018

# Erik Albers [2018-06-13 12:56 +0200]:
>> But it should be also accesible by Jan-Christoph and Lucile, people who are
>> part of the CARE team but not part of FSFE's team. How can we add people
>> outside of the team, that do not have a FSFE account?
>
> can you please help me with this. Jan-Christoph and Lucile need access to this
> page.

Do they have an FSFE account?

If yes, then you can give their usernames the same access as groups,
like

#acl Group/Team:admin,read,write,delete,revert Lucile:read,write,revert All:

Please read [^1] for more info on that.

If they don't have an FSFE account, there's no way to authenticate them
obviously.

Best,
Max

[^1]: https://wiki.fsfe.org/TechDocs/Wiki/ACLTutorial

--
Max Mehl - Program Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact & information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl