[WikiCaretakers] Automatic wiki deployment for testing

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Mon Feb 26 03:40:13 CET 2018

Hello Caretakers,

I have set up automation for deploying a wiki instance. This should be used
for local testing:

  https://git.fsfe.org/fsfe-wiki/wiki-setup

Please test. You should use the gitea issue tracker for complaints,
corrections, etc.
PLease do not commit theme updates to the old svn repository anymore. When you
want to make changes use this git repository for pushes and pull requests
instead.

I hope the scripts will also be suitable for live deployment on the wiki
server.

Barring any immediate issues I propose that we review this repository about
every six month, to check for updates to plugins, changes we forgot to track,
etc. (See issue #4 to comment on this point)

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                              █▉█▉█▉