[WikiCaretakers] Access to the internal svn repository

Albert Dengg albert at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 21 13:40:58 CET 2018

hi,

i'm cc'ing wikicaretakes in the hope that somebody there would be so
kind as to help us out...
On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 10:01:50AM +0100, Vincent Lequertier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The documentation seems to be complete, however I can't check if it is
> 100% accurate as I don't have access to the ldap server or to the svn
> server. Also, the wiki page mentioned (https://wiki.fsfe.org/TeamGroup)
> does not exist, or my account does not have the right to see it.
i guess it has been moved/renamed with the wiki restructuring work,
can somebody confirm this and/or point us to the new location so
that we can update the TODO list for including new people in team@?

thanks,

regards,
albert