[WikiCaretakers] deleting/ moving wiki pages

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 21 12:18:12 CET 2018

Hi all,

I found this page about business-cards:

	https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/BusinessCards

and copied the content to our FAQ:

https://wiki.fsfe.org/KnowHow/FSFELife/FAQ#Can_I_get_FSFE_business_cards_for_myself.3F

Now I would like to delete the initial page about business cards. I would do
so with the "Delete Page" function in the pull-down menu on top-right.
However, in the best case, I would like to set a redirect to the section in
the FAQ for people who follow old links to the old page. How can I do this
properly?

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE