[WikiCaretakers] [Florian Snow] Re: wiki page DE-team

Paul Hänsch paul at fsfe.org
Thu Feb 8 12:54:18 CET 2018

On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 09:23:31AM +0100, Florian Snow wrote:
> LocalGroups    für Gruppen, die sich regelmäßig in einem Ort treffen
> Teams/Regional für Länderteams, die organisatorisch zusammengehören,
>                aber sich nicht vor Ort treffen
> Teams/Topical  für Teams, die eine bestimmte Aufgabe organisieren

I would be worried that the navigation is going to suffer when the hierarchy
gets too steep.

Could we not just leave both in the same namespace and set up some kind of
visual separation in the menu on http://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams?

This would mean, we would have to replace the current automatic link list with
one maintained by hand.

--
Paul Hänsch                     █▉            Webmaster, System-Hacker
                              █▉█▉█▉